Need help choosing a Paramedic program! (Fanshawe/Algonquin)

ALS, ACP, PCP, Etc..
Gcko

Need help choosing a Paramedic program! (Fanshawe/Algonquin)

Postby Gcko » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello, I've been accepted into both the Algonquin College (Ottawa) and Fanshawe College (London) Paramedic programs.

I'm hoping to find current students or grads that could give overall feedback and insight on what their experience was like at one of these colleges. What did you like the most? What did you dislike? How big were the class sizes? How were the instructors? Did you like your placement? Would you recommend going there? How do you find the program has helped you in securing employment after graduation?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

dorchard

What did you choose?

Postby dorchard » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:28 am

Hey, I'm what college did you end up picking....I'm going to be applying to Algonquin next year any tips?

JamesEvans

Postby JamesEvans » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:06 am

Becoming a paramedic is one of the most challenging, yet rewarding, decisions a person can make. Unfortunately, many students don’t take time to explore different options in EMS education. Choosing a program is the first and, at times, most important step in becoming a paramedic. Many people choose programs based on word of mouth, relationships with previous graduates, reputation and location. Although these are important, other aspects should be investigated. I am part of it and Thanks to whole team of doctor's choice for giving a better opportunity.View website at doctorschoiceplacement.com .
Last edited by JamesEvans on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.