Cardio Exercise ?

Well my wife says I should try water aerobics...
Davidryan

Cardio Exercise ?

Postby Davidryan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 am

Hi,I have come over here to give my insights into cardio exercise which have got attention of people because of the fact of more beneficial exercise for whole body and fitness as well .Moreover, People do cardio for specific purposes . Some do it for weight management and some get it for fitness . Lastly i would say cardio is very useful exercise which is equally important for children as well as for elders . So it should be got daily .

Davidryan

Postby Davidryan » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 am

[quote=""Davidryan""]Hi,I have come over here to give my insights into cardio exercise which have got attention of people because of the fact of more beneficial exercise for whole body and fitness as well .Moreover, People do cardio for specific purposes . Some do it for weight management and some get it for fitness . Lastly i would say cardio is very useful exercise which is equally important for children as well as for elders . So it should be got daily .[/quote]
For more information click http://www.bootcamp360kc.com/

rocher12

Cardio Exercise ?

Postby rocher12 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 am

I totally agree with you on this. Cardio exercises are very best exercises in order to lose few pounds as well as to stay fit and healthy. Many obese or overweight peoples have benefited from Cardio exercise to shed a good amount of weight and get into shape.

catherinewinglet

Postby catherinewinglet » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 am

I agree with you. Cardio exercise is the best exercise to keep your body fit and healthy. I also do this exercise to lose weight.

TGavinL62

Postby TGavinL62 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:53 pm

[quote=""catherinewinglet""]I agree with you. Cardio exercise is the best exercise to keep your body fit and healthy. I also do this exercise to lose weight.[/quote]

I run about 25kms a week with a bit of circuit weight training and skipping rope. Has helped me keep in shape!

JayG

Postby JayG » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Speaking of cardio, here is a great article on programming cardio and resistance training for a well rounded health and wellness exercise program.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/traini ... ss-qa.html

I started following this guy recently and he is crazy smart when it comes to fitness and nutrition. He tends to cater more to the bodybuilding population but he has a few gems for the populations concerned with health and wellness.

Kenyon

Postby Kenyon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 am

Hi David,
Agree with you and like to say cardio exercises like sprinting, jumping rope, swimming, cycling, rowing, hiking, running stairs and hill running are great to burn fat, boost metabolism and to lose boy weight. So those who wants to lose and maintain healthy body weight must do cardio exercise regularly.
san antonio gym
Last edited by Kenyon on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenyon

Michael222

Postby Michael222 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 am

No doubt cardio exercises are very beneficial for our body because they don't put burden on our body. They lose our weight in a more natural way without any side effects. But just do exercise that you can do easily and don't enforce your body to do something difficult. You will gradually get more stamina and endurance and would be able to do advance exercises.
Michael_J_/\_

Michael222

Postby Michael222 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am

[quote=""Michael222""]No doubt cardio exercises are very beneficial for our body because they don't put burden on our body. They lose our weight in a more natural way without any side effects. But just do exercise that you can do easily and don't enforce your body to do something difficult. You will gradually get more stamina and endurance and would be able to do advance exercises.[/quote]

Fitness Center Cary
Michael_J_/\_

Brovy

Postby Brovy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 am

Cardio exercises are best for fitness and health. There are so many cardio that we can do. Each exercise has great benefits. I also like to do cardio only for fitness and health.