York Ladder Lift

Well my wife says I should try water aerobics...
pheonix13

York Ladder Lift

Postby pheonix13 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:59 pm

I was just wondering anyone could tell me the rules for lifting the ladder back onto the rack. I am a short person, 5' 1". I have been practicing at home and find it very difficult to lift the ladder above my head and place it on both holders at the same time. I am able to lift to my chest and then place one end in a holder and then the other side. Would this be acceptable?

FF95

Postby FF95 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:32 pm

[quote=""pheonix13""]I was just wondering anyone could tell me the rules for lifting the ladder back onto the rack. I am a short person, 5' 1". I have been practicing at home and find it very difficult to lift the ladder above my head and place it on both holders at the same time. I am able to lift to my chest and then place one end in a holder and then the other side. Would this be acceptable?[/quote]

Yes as long as you don't drop the ladder.

infernobuster

Postby infernobuster » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:38 am

When you pick up the ladder, everyone has the tendency to place their hands at the top of the rungs. Thus allow your hands to rest on the rails when lifting ..

For shorter people, if you lift near the bottom of the rung you will get 8-10" extra height when placing it on the wall during your test.
All men are created equal, a few become fire fighters.