Toronto 2021

Aaron89
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:42 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby Aaron89 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:26 pm

Hi bigsmoke, I'm one of the candidates that got a conditional offer for the first class, was held back for medical reasons, went through the necessary medical test and received an email from the recruitment account telling me to keep an eye on my email over the coming months for information about the January class.
I was wondering if you have any idea when I'll receive further information about the January class? Thanks.

CSB94
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:02 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby CSB94 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:26 pm

JBC wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:39 pm
Hey everyone, has anyone heard anything in regards to the Toronto interviews for the next round of recruitment? Or any other information? Thanks everyone!
Nothing on my end! Heard interviews were supposed to be late October /early November, not sure though. My status has said screening in progress since beginning September. Hopefully we hear something soon!

fireguy89
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:58 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby fireguy89 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:08 am

My status still says application received. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not.

JJsummer
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby JJsummer » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:12 pm

Hi BigSmoke,

Do you have any information on the Fire Inspector positions? I know they had interviews from September 27 to October 12? Do you know if job offers went out already. It seems with the Operations/Suppression recruitment, some candidates got offers the same day of their interviews, is this the same case for the inspector positions?

Thanks
JJ

firemaddox15
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:07 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby firemaddox15 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:26 pm

My application status has said "screening" since the end of August. Anyone know what that may mean as far as possible progression for this recruitment is concerned?

CSB94
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:02 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby CSB94 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 am

firemaddox15 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:26 pm
My application status has said "screening" since the end of August. Anyone know what that may mean as far as possible progression for this recruitment is concerned?
Mine as well Maddox. Just been stuck there since august

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:29 pm

CSB94 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 am
firemaddox15 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:26 pm
My application status has said "screening" since the end of August. Anyone know what that may mean as far as possible progression for this recruitment is concerned?
Mine as well Maddox. Just been stuck there since august
Mine changed to “screening in progress “ in August

bigsmoke
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby bigsmoke » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:23 pm

Aaron89 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:26 pm
Hi bigsmoke, I'm one of the candidates that got a conditional offer for the first class, was held back for medical reasons, went through the necessary medical test and received an email from the recruitment account telling me to keep an eye on my email over the coming months for information about the January class.
I was wondering if you have any idea when I'll receive further information about the January class? Thanks.
Hey,
Most often correspondence is sent when interview results are notified. IN other words, next round of interviews you may hear when others do. Hopefully sooner!!

bigsmoke
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby bigsmoke » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:24 pm

CSB94 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:26 pm
JBC wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:39 pm
Hey everyone, has anyone heard anything in regards to the Toronto interviews for the next round of recruitment? Or any other information? Thanks everyone!
Nothing on my end! Heard interviews were supposed to be late October /early November, not sure though. My status has said screening in progress since beginning September. Hopefully we hear something soon!
Possibly and I say possibly next week. That's the latest.

bigsmoke
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby bigsmoke » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:35 pm

JJsummer wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:12 pm
Hi BigSmoke,

Do you have any information on the Fire Inspector positions? I know they had interviews from September 27 to October 12? Do you know if job offers went out already. It seems with the Operations/Suppression recruitment, some candidates got offers the same day of their interviews, is this the same case for the inspector positions?

Thanks
JJ
I have not heard an update but admittedly have not inquired. Inquires to be made.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests