Toronto 2022

Fire1030
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby Fire1030 » Sat May 07, 2022 12:20 pm

Anyone know how many interviews they would have done?

AdamArsenault
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby AdamArsenault » Mon May 09, 2022 2:10 pm

I heard 300 were sent out but not totally sure. Does anyone know when we might heard back for job offers? Will they contact us if we don’t get hired? Thanks

fireguybee
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby fireguybee » Mon May 09, 2022 7:20 pm

AdamArsenault wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:10 pm
I heard 300 were sent out but not totally sure. Does anyone know when we might heard back for job offers? Will they contact us if we don’t get hired? Thanks

They told me we’d hear either within two weeks.
Next step is medical, then reference check then job offer.
Class starts in July.

bigsmoke
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby bigsmoke » Wed May 11, 2022 10:41 am

CJO's are going out!!

CSB94
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:02 am

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby CSB94 » Wed May 11, 2022 1:06 pm

bigsmoke wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:41 am
CJO's are going out!!
Hoping toronto puts out another recruitment by the end of this year, really put everything i had into this one dam! Hopefully the time comes soon!

bigsmoke
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby bigsmoke » Wed May 11, 2022 3:40 pm

CSB94 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:06 pm
bigsmoke wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:41 am
CJO's are going out!!
Hoping toronto puts out another recruitment by the end of this year, really put everything i had into this one dam! Hopefully the time comes soon!
there should be more going out over the next few days

AdamArsenault
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby AdamArsenault » Fri May 13, 2022 4:36 pm

Is it safe to say if we haven’t received a CJO yet, one isn’t coming? Will we receive word if we aren’t selected?

Thanks

Fire1030
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby Fire1030 » Sat May 14, 2022 10:23 am

I think its still early to count yourself out. Last year they sent out 'Thanks but no thanks' emails. So until you get one of those, keep your fingers crossed.

fireguybee
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Toronto 2022

Postby fireguybee » Sat May 14, 2022 1:02 pm

My profile on the city page still says “assessment in progress”.
I guess when you know, you’ll know.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests