Vaughan 2017

EVH5150

Postby EVH5150 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:33 am

Hi folks! Did any of you include copies of your certificates and licenses?

Or is the ol' checkmark "yes, I've got em" system good enough? Seems like a lot of stuff to send in to hr. They'll be swimming in papers.

jsymonds

Postby jsymonds » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 am

[quote=""EVH5150""]Hi folks! Did any of you include copies of your certificates and licenses?

Or is the ol' checkmark "yes, I've got em" system good enough? Seems like a lot of stuff to send in to hr. They'll be swimming in papers.[/quote]

This is one of the check mark boxes in the application:

"Copy of all Educational Certificate(s) listed on application"

So all the certs and degrees etc I listed in my application, I included photocopies of them. I would say if its on your resume but not the app, don't include it, but I've interpreted it as anything you list in the application itself, provide proof. They will decide whether they want to review or not. This is only my opinion and how I've interpreted it - someone else may think differently.

Hopefully this helps.

Bravo2zero

Postby Bravo2zero » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Can Anybody confirm rumours of fall class ?
Anyone heard rough numbers for first class ?

Cheers

TGavin

Postby TGavin » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:39 pm

[quote=""jsymonds""]This is one of the check mark boxes in the application:

"Copy of all Educational Certificate(s) listed on application"

So all the certs and degrees etc I listed in my application, I included photocopies of them. I would say if its on your resume but not the app, don't include it, but I've interpreted it as anything you list in the application itself, provide proof. They will decide whether they want to review or not. This is only my opinion and how I've interpreted it - someone else may think differently.

Hopefully this helps.[/quote]

I interpreted it as only educational certs. Other training and courses you have taken would be considered skills. The copies I included were earned from educational institutions. But who knows.

balman92

Postby balman92 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:22 pm

[quote=""TGavin""]I interpreted it as only educational certs. Other training and courses you have taken would be considered skills. The copies I included were earned from educational institutions. But who knows.[/quote]

That is also how I interpreted it.. but as you said, who knows

Link

Postby Link » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:35 am

Juts wondering if anyone dropped their application off in person. I've been up north in the middle of nowhere without internet or cell since February working, so only found out about Vaughan now. I know it says mail but wonder if it would matter if it's dropped off.

dnation

Postby dnation » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:22 pm

[quote=""Link""]Juts wondering if anyone dropped their application off in person. I've been up north in the middle of nowhere without internet or cell since February working, so only found out about Vaughan now. I know it says mail but wonder if it would matter if it's dropped off.[/quote]

As long as it gets to them, shouldn't be an issue. I have dropped off an application in person before.

sfd18

Postby sfd18 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:31 pm

[quote=""Link""]Juts wondering if anyone dropped their application off in person. I've been up north in the middle of nowhere without internet or cell since February working, so only found out about Vaughan now. I know it says mail but wonder if it would matter if it's dropped off.[/quote]

I dropped mine off in person. Very quick, very easy. There's a drop-box on the counter in the HR dept, that's all.

jsymonds

Test Dates

Postby jsymonds » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Can confirm emails have gone out (at least started going out) and test dates of April 19 and 20th.

TGavin

Postby TGavin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Confirmed, got my email an hour ago. I am writing on the 20th.