Hamilton 2018

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Anyone here that was called for the second interviews get a call back. First class offers have gone out.

User avatar
EVH5150
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby EVH5150 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:46 am

Did anyone get a confirmation email after accepting the interview invite?

My emails been acting weird and I’m not sure if my “ill be there” email properly sent.

Thanks

NTesatni
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby NTesatni » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:18 pm

Does anyone have any info regarding the MMI ?
I’ve never done one of these interviews just want a heads up on what to expect.

NTesatni
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby NTesatni » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:21 pm

EVH5150 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:46 am
Did anyone get a confirmation email after accepting the interview invite?

My emails been acting weird and I’m not sure if my “ill be there” email properly sent.

Thanks
I’ve also sent my confirmation in and haven’t received anything after

User avatar
EVH5150
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby EVH5150 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Thanks! Me neither, I assume mine went through, but the email states that they’d call if it didn’t so I should be fine. Good luck on your interview.

NTesatni
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby NTesatni » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:30 pm

NTesatni wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:18 pm
Does anyone have any info regarding the MMI ?
I’ve never done one of these interviews just want a heads up on what to expect.

User avatar
HookandLadder
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm
Location: Fergus, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby HookandLadder » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:17 pm

MMI Interview invites have all went out.

We have some available mock interview coaching and prep sessions available next week near Guelph. Email info@firehousetraining.ca if you have any questions. Thanks.

Mongoose10
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby Mongoose10 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:56 am

Had anyone received their conditional offer by email ? If we didn't get an email any chance we could be eligible for 2nd class ?

Donbradley
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby Donbradley » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:18 am

Chadbrydges1234 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:31 pm
Anyone here that was called for the second interviews get a call back. First class offers have gone out.
Can anyone else confirm that first round offers went out?

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Hamilton 2018

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:28 am

Donbradley wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:18 am
Chadbrydges1234 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:31 pm
Anyone here that was called for the second interviews get a call back. First class offers have gone out.
Can anyone else confirm that first round offers went out?
First round offers went out on March 27 to all that made it. I know for a fact. As for being still in a pool for the second class I don’t know. I interviewed on the 21st of March and was told 3-4 weeks.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests