Mississauga 2019

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Any one interview earlier this year, that wasnt selected this time around

Firemon89
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Firemon89 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 pm

Interesting, just checked mine.

10/15/2018 days still under review and 10/25/2019 says applications not selected.

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Firemon89 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 pm
Interesting, just checked mine.

10/15/2018 days still under review and 10/25/2019 says applications not selected.
Look at job ID number 1971 is complete now

Firemon89
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Firemon89 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:59 am

Anyone know if interviews have gone out ?

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:15 am

Firemon89 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:59 am
Anyone know if interviews have gone out ?
Just now yes

Berningup
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Berningup » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:56 am

I also received an interview invite and had booked my interview time. Shortly after I received another email stating they were no longer moving foreword with the interview and then another email stating they are having difficulties with the bookings and will send out new invites.

Firemansam77
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Firemansam77 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:05 am

Berningup wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:56 am
I also received an interview invite and had booked my interview time. Shortly after I received another email stating they were no longer moving foreword with the interview and then another email stating they are having difficulties with the bookings and will send out new invites.
Can confirm , I received the same emails

Berningup
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby Berningup » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:14 am

So I guess now we wait again :?

TO2019
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby TO2019 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:47 am

Received the first interview invite followed by an email that they are not proceeding with the interviews. Did not receive email about technical difficulties...anyone else in the same boat?

User avatar
HookandLadder
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm
Location: Fergus, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Mississauga 2019

Postby HookandLadder » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:30 pm

Firehouse Training is currently filling spots for Mississauga Fire Mock Interview prep sessions, near the end of this week and weekend. We still have a couple of openings left.

Contact www.firehousetraining.ca for more details if you want to book one of these spots, or would like some assistance in the process.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests