Confined Space Rescue SOG

RIT, Hazmat, Auto-Ex, High Angle and Ropes, Ice/ Water, Confined Spaces, Search & Rescue
FireChief81

Confined Space Rescue SOG

Postby FireChief81 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am

Hello,

Just wondering if anybody has either access to their department's SOG for confined space rescue or an idea of where I can do some research, including cost for associated equipment and training, and number of personnel required. I'm currently examining the possibility of offering confined space rescue within our volunteer department from one of the halls with 30 firefighters.

Thanks for your input.

LTPVFD

Confined Space SOG

Postby LTPVFD » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey Chief,

If you can PM me your contact info, I can e-mail our SOG to you.

We did our formal confined space training through ROCO Canada. It was a two week high angle/confined space rescue course. One of the best courses I have ever taken. ;)

If you are on Vancouver Island, I have a contact that can do some training for you as well.

Various texts on confined space rescue should be able to provide equipment lists for you.

Hope this helps !!

Stay safe !! :)

LTPVFD
Safety First - EVERYONE Goes Home !!

mckee338

Postby mckee338 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 pm

[quote=""FireChief81""]Hello,

Just wondering if anybody has either access to their department's SOG for confined space rescue or an idea of where I can do some research, including cost for associated equipment and training, and number of personnel required. I'm currently examining the possibility of offering confined space rescue within our volunteer department from one of the halls with 30 firefighters.

Thanks for your input.[/quote]

Dynamic Rescue
http://dynamicrescue.com

tomjerry899

Postby tomjerry899 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:52 am

I appreciate you for sharing with us this great post regarding confined space training. It’s really a good work confined space rescue. I noted down your no. If I have problem I consult you.

hasseb1

Postby hasseb1 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:58 am

If you are on Vancouver Island, I have a contact that can do some training for you as well.

Various texts on confined space rescue should be able to provide equipment lists for you.