fire call

Did you hear the one about...
Arnika

fire call

Postby Arnika » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:02 am

How do I delete posts? Some don't have sense of humor, or have different one. I had lots of fun, and now I'm hurt.
Last edited by Arnika on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

telesquirt

Postby telesquirt » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:53 am

:stupid:

I sense much stupidness in you young jedi.
"This is my swing set, and this is my sandbox. Thats where I saw the Leprechaun........ He tells me to burn things."

---Ralphie Wiggums

Roadwarrior

Postby Roadwarrior » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:00 pm

no no no....it's "much supidness I sense young Jedi in you" (Yoda voice)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

RugbyCanada

Postby RugbyCanada » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:40 pm

What was the problem in the first place??

If you said something that somebody disagreed with, why delete your post? Stick to your conscience.

Also, More than likely, somebody had quoted you already, and you can't delete that.

Having said that---go back to the post you don't like, click on edit, and then delete. Only yourself and the Mod can do that. We all make mistakes, and if you had a nasty brain fart, then go back and fix your problem post. Most likely, not as many people read or care about what you said anyway to make a difference--this is the internet, take it with a grain of salt--some people will get "mad". Hell, read some of Pantloads posts.

Alternative no.1 } Man up, and defend yourself if you feel the need.
Alternative no. 2} Aplogise to whomever you offended, and move on.
Alternative No. 3} Chalk it up to experience, and realise that you can't get along with everybody, so ignore any criticism you may have had
Alternative no. 4} Walk away, and don't log back on.

RC
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If its in English, thank a vet.

Roadwarrior

Postby Roadwarrior » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:53 pm

I'll take door number 4...oh wait, I'm sorry.....make that number 2.....oh crap... :confused:
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

firefighter26

Postby firefighter26 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:36 pm

[quote=""RugbyCanada""]Alternative no.1 } Man up, and defend yourself if you feel the need.
Alternative no. 2} Aplogise to whomever you offended, and move on.
Alternative No. 3} Chalk it up to experience, and realise that you can't get along with everybody, so ignore any criticism you may have had
Alternative no. 4} Walk away, and don't log back on.[/quote]

Number 1 seems to be the choice that most people would want; but what would happen if numbers 2, 3 and 4 formed some kind of coalition to oust #1 and take over?

(side note, I wonder how many coalition references we can work into the everyday threads/posts)
"No one ever called the fire department for doing something smart"
- Unknown

"If you don't like what you see, Why don't you fight it?
If you know there's something wrong, Why don't you right it?"
- Trooper

RugbyCanada

Postby RugbyCanada » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:06 pm

[quote=""firefighter26""]

(side note, I wonder how many coalition references we can work into the everyday threads/posts)[/quote]

Funny you should ask. I had that conversation with my wifes legs today.

It appears that her thighs have joined a partnership with her bum and boobs, and are now joined at the hip. This of course has shut out my rightfully erected Member of Caucus from future private meetings.

I urge you all to help end this madness, as our National symbol the Beaver is being held hostage to the whims of two tits and an asshole.

:)

Cheers,

RC
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If its in English, thank a vet.

oneofmany

Postby oneofmany » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

BWAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA...............................can't breath....................no seriously.........can't breath...............

[quote=""RugbyCanada""]Funny you should ask. I had that conversation with my wifes legs today.

It appears that her thighs have joined a partnership with her bum and boobs, and are now joined at the hip. This of course has shut out my rightfully erected Member of Caucus from future private meetings.

I urge you all to help end this madness, as our National symbol the Beaver is being held hostage to the whims of two tits and an asshole.

:)

Cheers,

RC[/quote]

itsnotahobby

Postby itsnotahobby » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:24 pm

hehehehehehehehehehe!
Risk a lot to save a lot. Risk a little to save a little. Risk nothing to save nothing!
Everyone Goes Home
Firefighters were created so cops could have heroes!

FitSsikS

Postby FitSsikS » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 am

[quote=""RugbyCanada""].....two tits and an asshole.[/quote]

My Captain won't be to be too suprised that his crew is involved.

;)
On paid duty 24/7........................a month.