Leaf laugh of the day

Did you hear the one about...
nocomment

Postby nocomment » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Back page of The Vancouver Province.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FLASHOVER05

Postby FLASHOVER05 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:02 pm

[quote=""nocomment""]Back page of The Vancouver Province.[/quote]

I think I remember seeing that one at the Begining of the year in the Toronto Star

nocomment

Postby nocomment » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Guess I gotta pick a team with mine on the links now. Watching the class act that Calgary did last night(coming out of the dressing room to shake linden's hand) I'll go with the Flames. GO Flames Go!!!

oldboot

Postby oldboot » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:40 am

[quote=""Roadwarrior""]Yeah...got of to a great start....and then the wheels fell off. Oh well, at least they are in the playoffs !!! (unlike these guys)[/quote]I guess Senators can join the Leafs on the golf course now!
Wow.....they only got to play 4 games more than the Leafs! :p

PFD023

Postby PFD023 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm

My neighbour (who happens to be a local police officer) is a die hard leafs fan.....license plate....signage on the front door.....and huge blue leaf symbol on his garage door. Woke up this morning to see part of his garage door in pieces....bottom section is falling off. He's out there as we speak dismantling it while the new one is on order.....I couldn't resist the smart ass comments as I was outside watching him. The timing of the door falling apart and the capping of another "successful" leaf season was too much for me to resist.......at least I thought the comments I made were funny.,,,:>

dentedhead

Postby dentedhead » Tue May 13, 2008 10:35 pm

Rather than start a new therad I thought Id just post it here.

After watching the Pens go up 3 games tonight. I started trying to fathom how a team that has been staving off bankruptcy for years,has gone through more sales and moving rumours than this site has recruitment rumours continue to put a quality product on the ice.They are looking strong enough to take the cup.

Then you have that joke of an orginization that only cares about putting well trousered asses in the seats.They dont seem to have any team pride the mgt group treat their alleged "star" players like $^!t and they still hold one of the biggest bank books in the league.

Catherine Humphreys the citytv sports gal hit the nail on the head when talking about dismal support that the marlies(AHL team) are getting even though they rallied to win their series in their cup hunt.She said "Toronto is a leaf town not a hockey town" couldnt agree more.

The Pens have won more cups than the leafs have in recent memory.But what do they know they are just a crappy team in a crappy market with a crappy rink.

Dentedhead
Thousand a week for hide and seek on call when Im paid to be.

nocomment

Gonna be a long year.

Postby nocomment » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Think the leafs are laughing at us for this one. This pic was taken back in June I believe but apparently his fitness level isn't much better at the start of camp.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Roadwarrior

Postby Roadwarrior » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Who is it so we know which team to hassle?
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

nocomment

Postby nocomment » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 pm

[quote=""Roadwarrior""]Who is it so we know which team to hassle?[/quote]
That would be my beloved Canucks and their new crack crew they have running the joint!!... :rolleyes:

dentedhead

Postby dentedhead » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:04 am

[quote=""nocomment""]That would be my beloved Canucks and their new crack crew they have running the joint!!... :rolleyes: [/quote]

The way things are going out there, it looks like Cletus might be the starter.

Dentedhead
Thousand a week for hide and seek on call when Im paid to be.