Leaf laugh of the day

Did you hear the one about...
dentedhead

Postby dentedhead » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Bumpp for 33.

The specific bet wording isnt here but there are some good references to it.

Dentedhead
Thousand a week for hide and seek on call when Im paid to be.

FLASHOVER05

Bump!

Postby FLASHOVER05 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 pm

News from leaf land is Brian Burke is to take the Reins in Toronto.
How the hell did I end up here?????

RugbyCanada

Postby RugbyCanada » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Falls over, and winter is upon us. Can't beleive no one has posted this yet. LEAF BLOWER FOR SALE:

Cheers,

RC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If its in English, thank a vet.

PFD023

Postby PFD023 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:21 am

[quote=""RugbyCanada""]Falls over, and winter is upon us. Can't beleive no one has posted this yet. LEAF BLOWER FOR SALE:

Cheers,

RC[/quote]

You offering any kind of christmas discounts RC? I'm not much of a Leaf's fan....do you cater to the Hab supporters at all?
It's a shame you end up using firehall.com for your own monetary gains....thought you had more respect for the forum than that.....oh ya....I thought you said you were losing your hair in previous posts?....Who loves ya baby!
Last edited by PFD023 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roadwarrior

Leafs Win Stanley Cup !!

Postby Roadwarrior » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:28 am

Canada was stunned today when it was announced that The Stanley Cup will be awarded to the Toronto Maple Leafs, possibly as early as December 6th.

The cup will be stripped from from 2008 playoff champions the Detroit Red Wings and be awarded to the Leafs, who didn't even make the playoffs.

How is this possible, Canadians ask?

Well, the Leafs have formed a coalition with eastern conference semifinalists the Montreal Canadians, and conference quarter finalists the Ottawa Senators, now outnumbering the Red Wings.

According to current Leaf coach Ron Wilson "the Red Wings have lost the confidence of the league and should hand the cup over immediately to our coalition".

NHL commissioner Gary Bettman is cutting short a European trip to try to resolve the unprecedented hockey crisis that could force a second playoff series, or see an opposing team coalition take the cup.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

RugbyCanada

Postby RugbyCanada » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm

[quote=""Roadwarrior""]Canada was stunned today when it was announced that The Stanley Cup will be awarded to the Toronto Maple Leafs, possibly as early as December 6th.

The cup will be stripped from from 2008 playoff champions the Detroit Red Wings and be awarded to the Leafs, who didn't even make the playoffs.

How is this possible, Canadians ask?

Well, the Leafs have formed a coalition with eastern conference semifinalists the Montreal Canadians, and conference quarter finalists the Ottawa Senators, now outnumbering the Red Wings.

According to current Leaf coach Ron Wilson "the Red Wings have lost the confidence of the league and should hand the cup over immediately to our coalition".

NHL commissioner Gary Bettman is cutting short a European trip to try to resolve the unprecedented hockey crisis that could force a second playoff series, or see an opposing team coalition take the cup.[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHHA! click, copy, forward, send.

Well done!!

RC

Roadwarrior

Postby Roadwarrior » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:50 pm

I just wish I could take credit for writing it. Under the circumstances, it seemed appropriate.... :D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

Roadwarrior

Postby Roadwarrior » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 pm

What? No one has re-booted this post?

RugbyCanada

Postby RugbyCanada » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Heard Montreal is looking for a new GM and approached Brian Burke...........Leafs GM Burke was quoting as saying "F that, they already finished in last, I can't beat that record".
-------------------------------
I wanna sell my season tickets for the Leafs and use the money to buy stocks in Club Links. Hell, thats the only way I'll ever see the Leafs during the playoffs.

Hehehehe.

RC

fdfish

Postby fdfish » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Celebrating a tradition of failure. Let the golf begin!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.