Leaf laugh of the day

Did you hear the one about...
cmollison

Postby cmollison » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

[quote=""fdfish""]Celebrating a tradition of failure. Let the golf begin!![/quote]

That's awesome
Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

BigTMLfan

Postby BigTMLfan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Yaya, make beleafs haven't made the playoffs since 2004, constantlyn choke, make horrible trades and finish close to last every year.
But, they still have a can base that is larger than any other team in the league by double. Call it loyal, call it dumb, all I know is I ain't no fricken band wagon hopper and I'll stick with my team threw the bad times so that when the good times arrive it will be all the more fulfilling.

Fuck all the bandwagoners out there

Go Leafs Go!

TGavinL62

Postby TGavinL62 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 am

[quote=""BigTMLfan""]Yaya, make beleafs haven't made the playoffs since 2004, constantlyn choke, make horrible trades and finish close to last every year.
But, they still have a can base that is larger than any other team in the league by double. Call it loyal, call it dumb, all I know is I ain't no fricken band wagon hopper and I'll stick with my team threw the bad times so that when the good times arrive it will be all the more fulfilling.

Fuck all the bandwagoners out there

Go Leafs Go![/quote]

You guys are the most loyal fans out there, to go through so much since 67 and taking it year after year! How many will jump on the new GTA team bandwagon though? Cheers to another 45 years of sucking!

.....Go Sens Go.....

GodSpeed

Postby GodSpeed » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 am

Ugh...as a Leafs fan I can't believe I'm posting this embarrassment, but they were actually inviting fans to watch...

wait for it......

paint to dry!

Was Luke Schenn practicing? I thought they traded (tricked somebody into taking) him?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/art ... ada-centre

http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videoce ... L|TOR|home

I wish this was a joke.

Roadwarrior

Postby Roadwarrior » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am

The thing is, this might be the most exciting thing that happens in ANY NHL arena for this year if the league and the players can't get their act together.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

TGavinL62

Postby TGavinL62 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 am

LEAFS ARE UNDEFEATED SO FAR THIS SEASON!! Finally going in the right direction!

dentedhead

Postby dentedhead » Sat May 11, 2013 5:11 pm

BUMP

Leaf Fan brother if you are still out there the bet still stands got my TML banana hamock out of the tickle trunk just in case!

Dentedhead
Thousand a week for hide and seek on call when Im paid to be.

BigTMLfan

Postby BigTMLfan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm

[quote=""dentedhead""]BUMP

Leaf Fan brother if you are still out there the bet still stands got my TML banana hamock out of the tickle trunk just in case!

Dentedhead[/quote]

Lol what was the bet?

Leafs Fan

Postby Leafs Fan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 am

[quote=""dentedhead""]BUMP

Dentedhead[/quote]

LOL , I am always still lurking DH. The bet still stands. We'll make the G20 look like a boy scout jamboree.

dentedhead

Postby dentedhead » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:51 am

[quote=""BigTMLfan""]Lol what was the bet?[/quote]

The bet is as follows,if the leafs win the the stanley cup I will get the maple leaf crest tattooed on my chest full size I will show up to the parade in a maple leaf thong,clogs and nothing else then I will throw out the first punch at the riot

Pretty straight forward bet!
Thousand a week for hide and seek on call when Im paid to be.