Houston TX FD lose 4 FF's

Dedicated to those men and women that have made the ultimate sacrifice. It is here that we remember their dedication and selfless actions in the saving of others.
Firetruckguy

Houston TX FD lose 4 FF's

Postby Firetruckguy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:41 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and members of the HFD who lost 4 FF's yesterday at a massive motel fire in the SW part of Houston TX while searching for apparent victims in the hotel when tragically the ceiling collapsed trapping them and injuring numerous other FFs.

I hope the politicians and public remember the sacrifice that each and every FF whether a FT, PT or Volunteer make when responding to a call and willing to make the ultimate sacrifice!!

RIP You'll never be forgotten!

LTPVFD

Condolences

Postby LTPVFD » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

On behalf of myself, and members of the Parksville Fire Department, we send condolences to the families, friends and members of the Houston Fire Department who so tragically lost four members on May 31st.

May you all rest in peace.

Stay safe.

LTPVFD
Safety First - EVERYONE Goes Home !!

HookandLadder

Postby HookandLadder » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Always in our thoughts and prayers. A moment of silence will be happening tonight in the Houston Astros MLB baseball game as well, for the 4 brave souls.

http://www.iaff.org/13News/060113Houston.htm
" When the elevator doors open, if it's hot...dont get out!" - Lt. Steven McCaffrey