This Firehouse Training in-class program focuses on practical incident management training and table-top scenarios, and is designed to challenge the student throughout various emergency service incidents. Are you looking for extra knowledge or understanding of how the incident management system works and the fire services industry best practices? This course will help the learner understand how all of the emergency services come together to mitigate an emergency scene during various calls, and also to implement an Incident Command Systems checklist for your full time or volunteer fire department, that you can use in the future. This one day course will consist of a combination of mock simulations, role playing, lecturing and demonstration of proper incident management competencies.
The following topics will be covered:
- Incident command and emergency managment awareness training
- Simulated emergency scenarios to teach the candidate about working through various calls in the areas of hazmat, working fires, high rise firefighting, natural disasters, technical rescues and CBRNE incidents
- Disaster response scenarios
- Review of Municipal Disaster Emergency Plans
- EOC Emergency Operations Centre set up and accountability
- Discussion of allied agencies and various responsibilities
Practical Incident Command Systems for the Emergency Services
Cost: $245 + HST
Date: Sunday, August 16th, 2020
Time: 9am to 4pm
Visit us at www.firehousetraining.ca for more details or to register. Thanks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest