Firehouse Training is running a fire-service specific leadership Zoom online training certificate program in July. They have invited multiple subject-matter leadership experts from the Emergency Services, who will participate as active guest speakers during this training program. All training material is in accordance within the Canadian Leadership Development Action Plan.
This specialized leadership course content includes:
• Defining Leadership Roles in the Emergency Services
• Understanding the Importance of Self-Leadership
• Leadership Strategies for a First Responder
• Roles of an Incident Management Team
• Leadership Development Skills
• Conflict Resolution Tactics for Leaders
This is an attainable leadership certificate to add to recruitment portfolios and resumes for any job-seeking applicants, emergency service professionals and industry leaders. This training will enhance personal career succession planning in throughout various positions in the fire services, fire protection industries, law enforcement or paramedicine fields.
Dates and Times: Saturday, July 4th, 2020 9-1pm
Cost: $ 150.00
Visit www.firehousetraining.ca to register.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests