Industrial Rescue Policy

Handsome_mick

Industrial Rescue Policy

Postby Handsome_mick » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 am

I'm looking for advice from anyone who has experience in writing / re-writing industrial rescue policy or procedures. To be more specific what elements should be incorporated? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

BTDT

Postby BTDT » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:23 pm

[quote=""Handsome_mick""]I'm looking for advice from anyone who has experience in writing / re-writing industrial rescue policy or procedures. To be more specific what elements should be incorporated? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.[/quote]

I don't want to sound like a dink, I am really only trying to help, but if you have to ask here then you may want to outsource and have someone do this for you.

Handsome_mick

Thanks, no thanks...

Postby Handsome_mick » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:17 am

Yeah thanks, that's a ton of help, glad you posted BTDT...

I am confident in my ability to produce a policy and procedures that meets the intent of the WorkSafe B.C. regulations and guidelines. What I need to find out is, what are others in the industry doing? That information is not easy to come by, private companies rarely post that kind of thing.

BTDT

Postby BTDT » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:34 am

[quote=""Handsome_mick""]Yeah thanks, that's a ton of help, glad you posted BTDT...

I am confident in my ability to produce a policy and procedures that meets the intent of the WorkSafe B.C. regulations and guidelines. What I need to find out is, what are others in the industry doing? That information is not easy to come by, private companies rarely post that kind of thing.[/quote]

Okay, let me try it this way:

Most of the outfits you'd want to emulate (meaning all, if they have smart lawyers) will protect this sort of information. It's not that the emergency response policy/procedure side is sensitive, but other manuals and such that they produce may be - so a blanket ban on sharing of such info is usually the way they go.