Nato Airbase Kandahar

pocfire

Postby pocfire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 am

Hey Rooks,

Have the position of crew chief been filled?

Rooks

Postby Rooks » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 am

Yeh I think we did, but theres so much turnover that it's not going to be long before we will need another one. We seem to be on a Ex-RAF hiring spree for some reason hiring mostly guys from the UK but it doesn't hurt keeping an eye on their website. Lots of rumors about this company getting a contract in Fort Mac by the end of the year.

olayiwolaakinde

inquiry

Postby olayiwolaakinde » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 am

i am looking to join atco frontec very soon. please i need to know thge safety of KAF in Afghanistan, i could read from your conversation (with some friends) that there are rocket attacks everywhere. does it mean that the place is not really safe for international staffs like me who are looking to joinATCO FRONTEC very sooon?

Rooks

Postby Rooks » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 am

There is Inherit dangers of working in a war zone and one of them is rockets. Id be more worried about dehydration, but when the Taliban decide to send em, get the heck down and head to the bunker!

recruitertara

Job Possibilities at KAF

Postby recruitertara » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi,

I'm a recruiter for a company that hires Fire Fighters for the KAF on a constant basis and could definitely give you some information on the vacancies that we currently have, or the positions we recruit for reguarly.

Let me know if you would like some more info!

Rooks

Postby Rooks » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:08 am

Tara, Do you have an email, are you a British, American or TCN recruiter?

Yorky

Working in KAF

Postby Yorky » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 am

Hi guys,

I'm a UK Firefighter looking at taking a career break shortly, and I am considering working for Atco Frontech at KAF. I would appreciate any information you have regarding how safe it is working at KAF. What the accommodation is like, and any other salient facts you might think I need to know.

Cheers.