Brampton 2020

sparky2018
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Brampton 2020

Postby sparky2018 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:28 am


Optimal
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby Optimal » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:05 am

Sweet thanks, been keeping my eye on this one too

Firemen61
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby Firemen61 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:17 am

Any idea when this will open up? How many they’re hiring? Start date?

TIA

infernobuster
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby infernobuster » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:45 pm

Firemen61 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:17 am
Any idea when this will open up? How many they’re hiring? Start date?

TIA
Should open up anytime soon now. As for numbers is up in the air for budget as we are opening a new station and getting a new truck as well. Not to mention retirements too ..
Start date wont be till June or July ..

Firemen61
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby Firemen61 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:11 am

infernobuster wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:45 pm
Firemen61 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:17 am
Any idea when this will open up? How many they’re hiring? Start date?

TIA
Should open up anytime soon now. As for numbers is up in the air for budget as we are opening a new station and getting a new truck as well. Not to mention retirements too ..
Start date wont be till June or July ..
Thanks for the input!

infernobuster
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby infernobuster » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Currrent recruitment is on hold .. more than likely now till end of year or early next year.
With current issues, itll be a wait and see game now.

Firemansam77
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby Firemansam77 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 am

infernobuster wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:22 pm
Currrent recruitment is on hold .. more than likely now till end of year or early next year.
With current issues, itll be a wait and see game now.
Do you have any idea if ofai plans to extend certificates to those who recently renewed or will they be void ?

infernobuster
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby infernobuster » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm

Firemansam77 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 am
infernobuster wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:22 pm
Currrent recruitment is on hold .. more than likely now till end of year or early next year.
With current issues, itll be a wait and see game now.
Do you have any idea if ofai plans to extend certificates to those who recently renewed or will they be void ?
reach out to OFAI and ask them directly.

Currently we are looking at a 6month self isolation period and for all this to "level" out by late summer or by early 2021.

sparky2018
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby sparky2018 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:39 pm

Recruitment now postponed until next year

infernobuster
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Brampton 2020

Postby infernobuster » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:42 pm

Recruitment suspended currently with the possibility of running a late one, all depending on the outbreak.
Next year will be big classes if everything does come off the table for this year.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests