Toronto 2019

Firemen61
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby Firemen61 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am

Has anyone received a document request lately? Thanks in advance!

sparky2018
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby sparky2018 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:12 am

Firemen61 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am
Has anyone received a document request lately? Thanks in advance!
The next class hasn't started yet. I'd say you have a fair bit of time before document requests go out next.

TheGuy
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby TheGuy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:22 pm

I know of some accommodations that can be rented out for whatever duration the training is, located within the city. Hit me up

FutureFF2019
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby FutureFF2019 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Has anyone looked to see if their application shows up under Application History on the brain hunter website? I applied in May, got my confirmation email but when I go to the website it doesnt show the resume or cover letter that I used?

LilSparky
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 11:17 am

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby LilSparky » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:00 pm

TheGuy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:22 pm
I know of some accommodations that can be rented out for whatever duration the training is, located within the city. Hit me up
Hi,

I think I PM'd you but not sure if it worked.

TheGuy
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby TheGuy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:52 am

LilSparky wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:00 pm
TheGuy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:22 pm
I know of some accommodations that can be rented out for whatever duration the training is, located within the city. Hit me up
Hi,

I think I PM'd you but not sure if it worked.
Responded to you. This city sucks for its expensive housing market unfortunately

Blacksmoke2019
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby Blacksmoke2019 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Does Toronto send out firm offers once all conditions have been met ?

TheGuy
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby TheGuy » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:04 am

Blacksmoke2019 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 pm
Does Toronto send out firm offers once all conditions have been met ?
once you've passed everything you'll receive a conditional job offer pending medical examination

Blacksmoke2019
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Re: Toronto 2019

Postby Blacksmoke2019 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:51 am

TheGuy wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:04 am
[quote=Blacksmoke2019 post_id=253816 time=<a href="tel:1563496910">1563496910</a> user_id=60986]
Does Toronto send out firm offers once all conditions have been met ?
once you've passed everything you'll receive a conditional job offer pending medical examination
[/quote]

After medical clearance, abstract and references ..


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests